French-Kiss [ Valentine’s Day Edition Entry ]
French kiss definition an explosive surge in a fire occurring when 2 pairs of lips are suddenly mixed with a combustible desire.
How to French Kiss
- Just relax.
- Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
- Begin with a slow kiss, you can close your eyes if you wish.
- Slowly and gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
- Gently, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and touch their tongue.
- If your partner seems tense or start to slowly pull away, stop what you are doing.
- If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.
- As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don’t forget to swallow.
- Keep your tongue relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), as you don’t want the kiss to turn wet and messy.
- Do not get over forceful – be gentle.